Pages

April 20, 2012

Blast from the past

I'm almost done with the album for my mom's Mother's Day present.  I usually plan out albums from start to finish, but this one I just did pages based on what pictures I liked.  So I don't think it is as cohesive or chronological as my other albums are, but it's kind of nice to get out of my comfort zone.  I get to do some creative things there.


This was another layout based on a Club Scrap PSL sketch.  I think the white photo mats are meant for vertical pictures, but I didn't have any and they worked perfectly for horizontal photos cut into square photos - hello faux polaroids!

I stamped "I like to smile.  Smiling's my favorite." on the top photo with white StazOn.  It was my first time using the white StazOn and I don't think I put enough ink on the pad...but I like the idea.  Unfortunately my photo skills suck and the window's reflection is on the photo and you can really see this, but I'm too lazy to get another picture.

Paper:: Club Scrap: Aurora Borealis, Comics, Expressions/Stamp:: Club Scrap: Full Circle, Smash Date Stamp/Thickers:: Dear Lizzy/Embellies:: Club Scrap: Comfort Zone, Tim Holtz Memo PinsSmash Clips, BoBunny bling

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10