Pages

September 24, 2013

Make Your Own Tabs - and a Sneak Peek!



Sneak peek time!  Stop back tomorrow to see what I have up my sleeve with Club Scrap's Take Wing collection.  I created a cute little tab for my project using the Envelope Punch Board.  It's really quick and simple if you have this tool!  Check out these videos if you want to see what else this can do.


I first took a scrap piece of paper that I wanted to use to match my project and lined the left edge in the center of the punch.  I punched that out to get the first curved edge.


I then stamped my date on the scrap and cut it down to size.  (This was actually my second attempt - the first one came out a bit wonky.  Good thing paper has two sides!)  I again lined the left side up in the middle of the punch and punched away.


I edged the tab with ink to give it some dimension - easy peasy!  I'll definitely be using this when I need to make a tab in a hurry.

Don't forget to see the completed project tomorrow, right here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10