Pages

September 30, 2013

Triple Whammy: Christmas, NBUS, and Card Sketch Challenges


I love participating in challenges - they get my thinking outside of the box and actually using my stash!  I used this card to participate in three challenges over at Club Scrap - Mary's Christmas challenge, Pam's NBUS (Never Before Used Stuff) Challenge, and Anne Marie and my card sketch challenge.  It was fun trying to think of a way to incorporate all three into one card!  This is the second card I made with September's sketch - check out the first one here.

And since tomorrow is the first day of October, there will be a more challenges to look forward to!

Supplies // Paper: Club Scrap Lodge, WOW Holiday 2012, Take Wing (Red) / Stamps: Club Scrap WOW Holiday 2012, Welcome Get Comfy (Club Stamp) / Embellishments: Waxed linen thread, Martha Stewart Baker's Twine / Inks: Club Scrap Onyx, Spruce, White Pigment

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10