Pages

October 27, 2013

Happy Fall!


Whoa, October has been busy and crazy, but I'm trying to get back on the crafting train.  Luckily this past week I received cards from the Halloween/Fall swap I was participating in at Club Scrap and it definitely helped with inspiration.  Look at these amazing cards I got back!

I had fun making my cards too - when you're making a lot of duplicate cards at once, you don't want it to get too complex, but I still want to have the final product be interesting.  It was fun looking through all my stamps to try to find something autumnal to use.


I really wanted to create a plaid panel for this card so I used the technique in this video to make it.  (BTW, whenever I feel a little uninspired, I usually spend an inordinate amount of time watching scrapbooking videos - my favorites are here, here, and here.)



I used a different stamp than the one in the video, but this technique is so fun - definitely something I'll be using again if I need to make a more masculine card.

I signed up for the Christmas card swap as well, so I need to start getting those completed soon!  Pinterest, here I come.

Supplies // Paper: Club Scrap Mirror, Mirror, All That Jazz, Matrix, light orange, dark green, kraft and cream from stash / Stamps: Club Scrap Brewed Awakenings, Give Thanks, Welcome, Paper Smooches Sentiment Sampler / Inks: Club Scrap Leaf, Tangerine, Topaz, Earth, India Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10