Pages

January 2, 2015

Five Friday Favorites - January 2nd Edition



I read a lot of blogs throughout the week (related to crafting, scrapbooking, cooking, even some that I categorize as "guilty pleasures") and I love gathering ideas for future projects and recipes via my feedly reader.  Here are some fun things I've been keeping my eye on this past week!
  1. I'm planning on doing Project Life (for real this time...yeah) this year and think these free printable calendars might make for some fun filler cards once a month. [via]
  2. I hope to get back into the swing of knitting/crocheting things soon, and thought this Audrey hat would be a quick, classic piece that would get a lot of use over the coming months.
  3. As I packed up my craftroom (and am slowly unpacking it), I realized that I had a decent stash of jewelry making supplies and tools, so I hope I can explore making some of my own jewelry in 2015.  This Anthropologie knock-off knot necklace DIY seems like a fun, fast project. [via]
  4. Jason and I have this thing for Trader Joe's Thai Lime & Chili Cashews - we buy a bag and it disappears in about 10 minutes, plus or minus a minute.  I'm going to try my hand at this recipe for Spicy Fried Mixed Nuts and see if we can keep those around any longer...[via]
  5. Club Scrap had their monthly blog hop showcasing the Reunion collection this week, and I'm still working my way through it - there are too many great projects, I can't handle it!
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and have time to make something fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10