Pages

February 13, 2015

Five Friday Favorites - February 13th Edition


Wooo, I fell off the bandwagon there a bit in posting every Friday, but I'm back with a fun list of things I've been keeping my eye on this week!

  1. I keep pinning knitting projects that I may never complete (or start for that matter) but I reeeeally want to make this skirt.  In all the colors.  Ever.
  2. My friend Linsday made this fantastic bowl out of a thrift store find - how cute and clever this this?
  3. I have A LOT of stencils thanks to Club Scrap, and I really want to try out this technique.  How do people come up with these things? [via]
  4. This article has made the rounds over the past month or so, but I thought it was worth a re-read so close to Valentine's Day.  Some interesting questions to talk about with your significant other over a candlelit dinner.
  5. Jason and I are catching up on this season of Parks and Rec and this insult from Ron Swanson really hit me in my scrappy heart (and I couldn't stop laughing). [art via]
Whether you are celebrating Galentine's Day, Single Awareness Day, good ol' Valentine's Day, or Just Another Saturday, I hope it's a good one!

2 comments:

09 10